Thread: FS: Android Auto/Apple CarPlay OEM audio system with mic and Leather steering wheel

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    United States
    Thanks

FS: Android Auto/Apple CarPlay OEM audio system with mic and Leather steering wheel

Forgot to change this a long time ago to long gone! Used it in a Mirage I had.

I have for sale the Android Auto/Apple CarPlay audio system from a wrecked 2017 Mirage SE. It has the adapter harness as well as the microphone with it's associated wiring that mounts up into the headliner. Bench tested, cd player and tuner both work as expected. Screen in great shape.

Also have the leather steering wheel with the cruise and radio control buttons on it. In great shape, just a bit dirty but I plan on cleaning it up a bit more.

Be a good upgrade for you ES manual guys like I used to have. Heck, if the car is pre wired in the dash for the microphone then it's a pretty easy installation.

Looked online to try to find some of these radios to get a price and didn't really have any luck so I figure for the whole setup (steering wheel, radio, microphone, wiring) I'll try asking for $300. Prefer local pickup but will box up and ship on your dime.
    Last edited by Dodge Aries K; 09-20-2022 at 01:53 AM.
    -Karl B. 2015 Mirage DE CVT Utility Machine (and lots of other cars)