Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which head unit did your Mirage come with?

Country
    Great Britain
    Thanks
    I haven't taken my radio out yet ... In another thread I'm trying to find an adapter that doesn't need me to wire anything in myself. Anyway I wondered, the adapter I just found looks like it plugs into 1 in the image above. I don't have steering controls so I don't think I'd plug anything into 2. Is the grey socket on the right as we look at it used? Adapter I found doesn't seem to have anything for that. Obviously the left is the aerial. Thanks 🙂

Country
    Great Britain
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pilchardfish View Post
    I haven't taken my radio out yet ... In another thread I'm trying to find an adapter that doesn't need me to wire anything in myself. Anyway I wondered, the adapter I just found looks like it plugs into 1 in the image above. I don't have steering controls so I don't think I'd plug anything into 2. Is the grey socket on the right as we look at it used? Adapter I found doesn't seem to have anything for that. Obviously the left is the aerial. Thanks 🙂
    Scratch that it'll be the USB lead won't it. Doh.

Curiously my 2015 model without steering wheel controls, the radio included doesn't have the socket on the back for the controls even if I wanted to add them later! Who'd have thought in manufacturing costs it would make sense to have so many flavours of radio. Bearing in mind there's also a DAB version of the 2 din orange screen beast, too, for digital radio and which does all that voice activated gubbins.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Or even an 8-track player or tape deck?
    Or a place to keep your .38 snub nose hog leg.

Or a samich and a maxipad?
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Anywhere ignorant yanks and cads dont venture
    Country
    UK
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Had the unit out today to do some work. Pretty much every input/output you'd ever need.

Name:  nx.JPG
Views: 427
Size:  75.0 KB