Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dealership Experience Index

And set it on fire. Should just buy a new one really.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,849 Times in 1,102 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Should just buy a new one really.
    And bury the old one, just for good measure. Bury it DEEP. I have been to Seattle enough times to know how vagrants are.

I think I'll leave a note in the suggestion box to j
    Last edited by Fummins; 02-14-2021 at 01:14 AM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

inuvik (07-16-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,849 Times in 1,102 Posts
    I think I'll leave a note in the suggestion box to just to abandon everything and build a sarcophagus around the entire property.
    Hey, it worked at Chernobyl.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Have fun at White Goat Fummins! Take pictures if you can brother.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I think I'll leave a note in the suggestion box to just to abandon everything and build a sarcophagus around the entire property.

To keep with the original topic, I posted my only Mitsubishi service experience. But forgot about sales, I don't deal with sales directly but the last bunch of new cars that came in didn't have the pdi completed. Most of the paint protecting wrap was all over the car. The stuff they did remove was crumpled up and thrown on the floor. A bunch of stickers on the windshield held on with crazyglue, writing on the windows that had to be scrapped off, the floor mats were still in a plastic bag in the back seat. Not a big deal but it took a good 20 mins a car to do what the dealer should have done before deliver. I don't work for free. I figured the dealer didn't finish the pdi cause it was part of the deal they made. But nope. On the pdi forms they forgot in the car they checked off the boxes saying all this stuff was completed before delivery..

But every other brand dealership I've dealt with has been poor as far as the service department goes. I haven't been to a kia one, the wife takes the car across town for free oil changes. They try to sell her some inspection crap and say if she doesn't get it done the warranty could be void. I had to tell her the warranty can't be void by not having the dealer inspect cv boots and non existent power steering fluid and other stuff that has nothing to do with the drive train.

I called the dodge dealer to book my truck in for a recall notice I got in the mail. The dealer notified me that there were 3 recalls outstanding and they would call me when they get the parts in so they could do all 3 in one day. They call a few weeks later to say the parts are in stock and bring the truck down. I bring the truck down asap. Next day I get a call saying it's not ready cause they need to order parts for it. I asked why they didn't order them like they said they were. They responded saying they had to inspect the truck first before ordering anything....... It only took an extra day but I woulda been pissed if it was my only ride. I get a call the following day saying truck is ready but it'll have to come back cause one of the recalled parts is on national backorder. It might take until fall to get it in. I don't care that things take longer than expected, I just don't like being fed shat and expected to say it tastes good.
    I guess it's not just Mitsu dealers that have crappy service.
    Shoulda bought a Tundra. Haha

I've had my tundra for 3.5yrs and it had to go to the dealer once for an odd ball radio defect. Only one thing in the radio didnt work, where you talk to the radio for it to change stations ect it didnt listen, (little ******* you better listen to me) so I took it in and they tried troubleshooting it but needed to put in a new stereo. Oh well.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Sounds like a good idea I'm curious about others' experiences. Mine was horrible at Grand Blanc Mitsubishi in MI. I posted a Google review if you are interested in reading it. Just Google 'Grand Blanc Mitsubishi'. It comes up as the most recent with a 1 star rating.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to The White Mountains For This Useful Post:

Fummins (07-16-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The White Mountains View Post
    Sounds like a good idea I'm curious about others' experiences. Mine was horrible at Grand Blanc Mitsubishi in MI. I posted a Google review if you are interested in reading it. Just Google 'Grand Blanc Mitsubishi'. It comes up as the most recent with a 1 star rating.
    I bought my Mirage from there, and didn't feel too pressured. I bought the car with relatively little drama, and they even delivered it ~40 miles away to my work.

I did fairly recently get a call about them wanting to buy my car (and move up to "bigger and better"). That did seem rather brazen since I haven't even had the car a year yet.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage SE 1.2 automatic: 33.6 mpg (US) ... 14.3 km/L ... 7.0 L/100 km ... 40.4 mpg (Imp)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to timw4mail For This Useful Post:

Fummins (07-16-2019)

[QUOTE=Pryme;90778]Shoulda bought a Tundra. Haha

I've had my tundra for 3.5yrs and it had to go to the dealer once for an odd ball radio defect. Only one thing in the radio didnt work, where laced the head unit after trying software updates.
    Last edited by Fummins; 02-14-2021 at 01:14 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

Pryme (07-17-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    That's cool they worked out well with you. I did not feel pressured as well. I came in and exactly knew what I wanted. Thus, the salesperson did not have to spend time selling me. Which is one of the reasons why I have such a low rating. I should have been in and out. Instead, I waited and waited... Even after all that wait, my car was even detailed properly.