Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2019 Antenna???

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Wow, that is impressive. Typically only niche and high end vehicle dealers do that sort of thing.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,712 Times in 2,123 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The White Mountains View Post
    Wow, that is impressive. Typically only niche and high end vehicle dealers do that sort of thing.
    Yeah, I need to respond to your other thread some time. I've experienced both ends of the spectrum with Mitsubishi dealerships.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,849 Times in 1,102 Posts
    When a friend of mine bought his '15 Mirage new I was there at the dealership with him. I noticed before he signed the papers that his antenna was also missing.

I mentioned it to the sales guy. He ran right out into the parking lot and took an antenna off of another Mirage!

Attachment 15143Attachment 15144I just had another 19' show up. This one was even less ready to sell than the previous ones I was whining about. The antenna is in the glove box along with the little cover for the front tow hook. Hubcaps and floormats still in bags in the back. They didn't even take the plastic film off the front wheels and drove it 300km on the highway like that. That wrap might be a good aero mod for some of you! Seal up that hood gap, door to fender, grille openings etc....????
    Last edited by Fummins; 08-01-2019 at 01:56 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yeah, I guess I should have updated. The service manager had my antenna and had the salesperson I worked with ship it to me via UPS (got it after 6 days of ownership). Horrible dealership experience (Grand Blanc Mitsubishi, MI).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The White Mountains For This Useful Post:

Fummins (08-01-2019)