Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Antenna???

Country
    United States
    Thanks

2019 Antenna???

Urgh...Just to clarify 2019 hatchbacks have an approximate 4" stubby antenna, right? I had a horrible delivery experience and assuming they didn't install it (I just have a hole on the base attached to the roof).

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 1,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The White Mountains View Post
    Urgh...Just to clarify 2019 hatchbacks have an approximate 4" stubby antenna, right? I had a horrible delivery experience and assuming they didn't install it (I just have a hole on the base attached to the roof).
    Yes, wow they really were a horrible dealer.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Yeah all the one's I've googled had an antenna just like the older ones at the back of the roof. Unfortunately they'll probably try to say it was like on there when you picked it up and someone musta stolen it.... Worth a try though. If they say no just take one.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanks, I'll have to contact them (they are too far for a quick face-to-face). You can check out my Google review of the buying experience by searching 'Grand Blanc Mitsubishi'. Mine is the most recent 1 star.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Thanks, I'll have to contact them (they are too far for a quick face-to-face). You can check out my Google review of the buying experience by searching 'Grand Blanc Mitsubishi'. Mine is the most recent 1 star.
    I searched cars.com. It's really hard to find a 2019 without an antenna. Even the ones I thought may be missing one had one when I went to another view of the car.

They should send someone to you (& install it), or at least mail it to you!

The lack of Mitsubishi dealerships is bad enough, & the lack of good ones is a serious obstacle to overcome in this country. Mitsubishi has decent products, but this other stuff gives them a black eye!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yeah, I emailed and voicemailed the salesperson. Hopefully, he contacts me back and says he'll mail it. It just threads in.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Oddly enough the salesperson just responded to my email. He explained that the antenna will be shipped to me tomorrow (now I just need the all weather mats I was already charged for but not given).

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Oddly enough the salesperson just responded to my email. He explained that the antenna will be shipped to me tomorrow (now I just need the all weather mats I was already charged for but not given).
    Just ask for a refund on the all weather mats you never got. I'm sure they'll mail those, too!

At least they earned their 1 star rating!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yeah, it's been a ridiculous experience. The only reason I went to said dealership was because they were the only one with manual transmissions. As a matter of fact, they had 3 Mirages with manuals. The other MI dealer closer to where I live never have manuals.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yeah, it's been a ridiculous experience. The only reason I went to said dealership was because they were the only one with manual transmissions. As a matter of fact, they had 3 Mirages with manuals. The other MI dealer closer to where I live never have manuals.
    I test drove a 2018 Mirage ES MANUAL locally (65 miles away), & bought a discounted brand new 2017 ES MANUAL from a dealership 4 hours away. The difference was they delivered the car to my driveway for free. Some poor salesman & another employee (driving the salesman vehicle) spent 8 hours on the road that day to deliver a cheap economy car to my home. I didn't even have a salesman until I met him in my driveway. I told the sales manager that I would be home @ 10:30 am on Saturday morning. I got home @ 10:25 am, & his salesman was in my driveway waiting for me. We did the paperwork on my kitchen table. They drove 4 hour back to Minnesota, and I went bowhunting behind my house that afternoon.

Some dealerships are much better than others. Mitsubishi doesn't have enough of them to have so many lame ones, however!