Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi everyone. New owner as of Tuesday!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I'm envious of the color

I bought my Mirage as a replacement for my previous vehicle that died in a minor accident. The time of the incident was when the stock of Mirages in the state was really low, so I could get the blue color, or the higher trim model. And I wanted the higher trim model more.

Anyway...I approve of your color choice

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage SE 1.2 automatic: 33.6 mpg (US) ... 14.3 km/L ... 7.0 L/100 km ... 40.4 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Germany
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by foama View Post
    My base model came with airconditioning, electric windows, central locking and radio as standard in 2014, and it cost €7990 then.
    Interesting. The Base Model today is €7995 but it doesn't come with any of those things. Inflation I guess. I ended up paying around €9,500.

Welcome to the forum, Zinfandel!

Today is the day? (Or WAS the day... it may be almost over in Germany by now.)

What car were you driving before?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Love reading your assessment of what are supposedly the comparable cars in your market. I had the exact same feeling when shopping for an economy car here in the USA. Mitsubishi was far and away best in class, and the reviews are nonsensical.

Such as the reviews that basically say I ought to set my Mirage on fire and get a Chevy Sonic. Well, I drove Sonics and they were some of the worst cars I've ever driven, which is saying something. An exterior part literally fell off of one going down the road. 300 miles on the odometer. The dealership staff shrugged and said yeah, that just happens. No thanks.

You'll only get happier with your car. I certainly have. I may have to look into adding an armrest!

Country
    Germany
    Thanks
    Hey everyone, so had a bit of an issue but all sorted now and I picked her up yesterday. Went for a nice long drive and I found it very comfortable and I really like the car. The accelerator pedal is a bit slow to respond but I will get used to it! I love it .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zinfandel For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (08-29-2019)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinfandel View Post
    Hey everyone, so had a bit of an issue but all sorted now and I picked her up yesterday. Went for a nice long drive and I found it very comfortable and I really like the car. The accelerator pedal is a bit slow to respond but I will get used to it! I love it .
    Glad you're loving your new ride, Zinfandel. Is your space star the 1.0 then? Enjoy the car, cool you got some selection in the small car category, and different Mirages we don't have in Canada. And like the Picanto and i110 you mention from other brands. I have to research.

Happy motoring in your new wheels. Feels great I'm sure. Blue is a good colour to go with.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)