Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: U.K./Ireland Owners...MG3

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    The new Suzuki Jimny is a cool small truck. Looks very rugged, and I enjoy their advertising slogan "Robust Off-Roader." Weirdly Suzuki used the SX4 name for a totally different car, and then attached the word Cross to the car. So just like Mitsubishi did with the Eclipse Cross.

I like Suzuki interiors, but their exteriors except the new SX4 cross are kinda ugly..they are different cars. Very "kei car" Japanese. That's cool though, driving a Mirage 5+ plus years new, I guess I like that sort of thing. The whole trucks as luxury car to me is stupid, but the truck part with a real long bed, ok I get that.

I thought about getting a truck but I don't want to throw my back out doing side stuff.
    I like hatchbacks, & Suzuki offers a variety of them! I also like vehicles that look different than the norm. I am content with my Mirage.

I would be lost without my small trailer & Forester. Whether it's hauling lumber, firewood, gravel, my ATV, UTV, compact diesel tractor, or riding lawnmower, a trailer works best. My Dad & brother own full size pickup trucks. They still share/own 3 trailers, plus a boat/trailer. Even if I owned a pickup, I would still find myself pulling a trailer quite often. Some people have the need for full size pickup trucks. If you are pulling a larger camper or bigger boat, they are hard to beat. If your job/hobbies involve hauling stuff, they definitely have their purpose. As a daily driver, there are better choices.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (08-11-2019)