Thread: 2014 CVT mystery possibly solved

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    Not even armadillos.

Should have some gators though.
    No armadillos that I know of. Possibly some alligators in the Okefanokee swamp bordering Florida. We have Coyotes now, thanks to fresh water drying out in much of the west. Lots pets go mysteriously missing now. Fummins, do you have large moose and elk?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    No armadillos that I know of. Possibly some alligators in the Okefanokee swamp bordering Florida. We have Coyotes now, thanks to fresh water drying out in much of the west. Lots pets go mysteriously missing now. Fummins, do you have large moose and elk?
    Yup, big Mirage destroying moose,elk,mountain goats,big horn sheep,cougar,lynx,fox,wolverine. Don't see much when we go out riding, we're too noisy. Had wild horses in our camp a lot though. Big horn sheep hang out around the coal mines. Go to Jasper and you're guaranteed to see something on the side of the road. As well as dumb people who don't speak or read english trying to pet or feed animals. But they get hit by cars fairly often.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Since I detailed this thread already here’s another thing I don’t see everyday. Attachment 15188 That's an f150 pulling a fifth wheel(with at least one slide out) and pulling a tilt deck trailer with a 4 seater sxs on it behind that. Those guys drove at least 4hrs to get there. I wouldn't attempt towing that much weight(with that light of a tow vehicle) on those roads. They were muddy, like driving on brown ice and when it wasn't slick the road was wash board for miles and miles.
    Last edited by Fummins; 08-14-2019 at 08:58 PM.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Since I detailed this thread already here’s another thing I don’t see everyday. Attachment 15188 That's an f150 pulling a fifth wheel(with at least one slide out) and pulling a tilt deck trailer with a 4 seater sxs on it behind that. Those guys drove at least 4hrs to get there. I wouldn't attempt towing that much weight(with that light of a tow vehicle) on those roads. They were muddy, like driving on brown ice and when it wasn't slick the road was wash board for miles and miles.
    Damn. Its risky for sure, but you could probably do that as well and be just fine. A 20 year old greenhorn, not so much.