Thread: Mitsubishi makes the list!

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Mitsubishi makes the list!

O.k., not the best list, but at least the Mirage gets a shout out that isn't horribly negative...

Last edited by Eggman; 08-14-2019 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Embedded video in post.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicPunk View Post
    O.k., not the best list, but at least the Mirage gets a shout out that isn't horribly negative...

https://youtu.be/H5XVqbEgSIE
    Sounded pretty negative to me. Cheap cars that burn oil, bad piston rings, bad transmission, expensive dealer parts, etc. Matter of fact I cant recall one thing positive he said about Mitsubishi.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Sounded pretty negative to me. Cheap cars that burn oil, bad piston rings, bad transmission, expensive dealer parts, etc. Matter of fact I cant recall one thing positive he said about Mitsubishi.

I think he said you could "get a brand new Mirage for 13 thousand and it wouldn't start falling apart right away", lol. Hey, that's something! We have high mileage members on here that seem to have a different experience with their Mitsu's than ol' Scotty. Although the oldest cars discussed are usually maximum 5 years old (if 2014's). Maybe we will get some input from those that have older Mitsubishi models, see how they held up...

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Yeah Ive looked at other car forums and none of them come close to the level of skilled help we get on here. Scotty is flat wrong about Mitsubishi/Suzuki. Not so much about Nissan unfortunately.