Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fuel Tank Replacement

Might be an idea to check your tire pressure if you haven't already. Most of the cars we buy are all over the map. Most are under inflated. Maybe carry a small gas can just incase you push it too far?

Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

BevoDub13 (08-16-2019)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BevoDub13 View Post
    Just passed 1600. I figured it would get a little better with time, but not expecting much more than what I've got, without driving 60 all the time.
    I live in the hot n humid south too. I drive to Charleston, SC alot too which is about 300 miles and I avg 44 mpg doing 70 - 75 mph. Im assuming you have the auto AC? After driving for 10 mins put the fan bars at 2 only and cruise, not full blast (over 4 fan gauge bars) and you'll squeeze out 40 mph I promise you. The volume area cools pretty fast so full blast all the time isnt really needed. Im constantly overriding the auto AC and dropping the fan gauge bars to 2. Keeps me plenty cool.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk Diggler For This Useful Post:

BevoDub13 (08-16-2019)