Thread: led fog with lenses for 15 dollars

Country
    Russian Federation
    Thanks

led fog with lenses for 15 dollars

After a trip to Nakhodka, a tumanka cracked, and through the logic of things, the realization that the halogen will constantly burn did not suit me, I thought what to buy, I refused the same ones, because the new ones have the same glasses, and there is no guarantee that they will not burst or crack from stone, or from water. Therefore, such tumanki were bought for 900 rubles. Guys who don’t have a pit and who planned something like this, remove the bumper, don’t waste your time and nerves, the bumper is very easy to remove, you need to remove the plugs on the mud flaps, four bolts near the radiator, two bolts almost in the center of the bumper, and all the bumper is removed! After I took off the old tumanki and figured it out, it was only ideal to think of how to correctly install everything so that it was feng shui, and my friend and I came to one conclusion that turned out to be the most correct and correct for us, picking up the old tumanki glass, he unscrewed the reflector, leaned against the linzovannaya tumanki, and it sat down perfectly and looked much better than the original, my heart blew, but I was forced to beat the glass of my second native tumanki, also pulling out the reflector holds by the way on 3 bolts. A powerful argument was that it was not necessary to reinvent the wheel while retaining the native mounts and adjustment. So, in the case of the old tumanki, we glue the lens on the ambro sealant, wrap it with electrical tape for the best fixation, and on the back side of the tumanki case I cover it with the same sealant so that the water does not get into it. In addition to the lenses, two transistors for “angel eyes” were bought, and they did the same with the second tumanki. But if the Chinese man who made these lenses didn’t get on well, the diode in the lens worked for a minute and burned out, bought the same diode, soldered, selected the transistor in such a way that the light beam and brightness would be the same. While the flight is normal, I don’t know how much is enough, but in my opinion it looks simpotichnoe. Guys, if you take these, I advise you to buy transistors on the "eyes." All success!
    Tumanki 900
    Transistors-200
    Diode-110

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dimkasnayper For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (08-17-2019)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimkasnayper View Post
    After a trip to Nakhodka, a tumanka cracked, and through the logic of things, the realization that the halogen will constantly burn did not suit me, I thought what to buy, I refused the same ones, because the new ones have the same glasses, and there is no guarantee that they will not burst or crack from stone, or from water. Therefore, such tumanki were bought for 900 rubles. Guys who don’t have a pit and who planned something like this, remove the bumper, don’t waste your time and nerves, the bumper is very easy to remove, you need to remove the plugs on the mud flaps, four bolts near the radiator, two bolts almost in the center of the bumper, and all the bumper is removed!
    Right on Dimkasnayper. I know your neck of the woods is known for making tube amps and transistors. These days otherwise the world has gone digital. Anyways hope you like your lights upgrade. Something I have thought of for my own base ES Mirage. You have to say the headlights are above-average good in the Mirage for the winter?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)