Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oil filter sandwich adapter

Anywhere ignorant yanks and cads dont venture
    Country
    UK
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    **** this forum! full of condescending pricks. Exept TOPFuel. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseydaredevil View Post
    Cucks! Cucks everywhere. An 6,8 OR 10 SIMPLE ****ING QUESTION! I DONT CARE HOW AN, YOUR WIFES CAD ***** IS. wtf are you pricks on? You could of said AN 8. go for it. but no. gotta be pricks about everything. Oh..... im getting 1 mpg less. lets put a ****ing plastic plate over the front of the car! No wonder the Asiacom hates your ****ing guts
    Sounds like someone's grumpy. I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets fan mail.

Anyways. I'm guessing engrish is your second language? Can you explain the first 3 sentences? They don't make sense to me. Why bash people for trying to get good economy? And wth is Asiacom? Is that like asian version of KKK? Anywho.... I look forward to your reply
    Last edited by Fummins; 08-19-2019 at 04:40 PM. Reason: I see you watching :)
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

poorman1 (08-23-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Be interesting to see how this works out.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Griff151 For This Useful Post:

Fummins (08-19-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 1,120 Posts
    Cucks! Cucks everywhere. An 6,8 OR 10 SIMPLE ****ING QUESTION! I DONT CARE HOW AN, YOUR WIFES CAD ***** IS. wtf are you pricks on? You could of said AN 8. go for it. but no. gotta be pricks about everything. Oh..... im getting 1 mpg less. lets put a ****ing plastic plate over the front of the car! No wonder the Asiacom hates your ****ing guts
    Bad air out, good air in dude. You're gonna get some snark for advocating for a add on that is almost certainly unnecessary. But hey, if it's something you want to do then awesome. Just don't expect it to revolutionize the Mirage ownership experience worldwide. After you complete the mod if you decide to go through with it, report back with your findings.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to inuvik For This Useful Post:

jerseydaredevil (08-19-2019)

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    Ah Fummins. When did you move to the USSR? And since when did you not **** post on everything brother.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jerseydaredevil For This Useful Post:

Fummins (08-19-2019)

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inuvik View Post
    Bad air out, good air in dude. You're gonna get some snark for advocating for a add on that is almost certainly unnecessary. But hey, if it's something you want to do then awesome. Just don't expect it to revolutionize the Mirage ownership experience worldwide. After you complete the mod if you decide to go through with it, report back with your findings.
    Just wanted a simple answer from an all knowing community. I didn't advocate anything. Just wanted to try something iv'e not seen on here.

Last edited by Fummins; 08-19-2019 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Hugs not drugs.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 1,120 Posts
    Just wanted a simple answer from an all knowing community. I didn't advocate anything. Just wanted to try something iv'e not seen on here.
    Your last sentence might have answered your first sentence. If it was something that improved longevity, efficiency, or performance I think someone at some point here would have given it a go. But other than creating potential future oil leaks the desire to have a additional oil cooler escapes me but hey, it might be a fun project. My thought is that if you are driving your Mirage so hard that your oil temps are excessive and breaking down the effectiveness of your oil then my thought is "change the vehicle you are driving".

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Quote Originally Posted by inuvik View Post
    Your last sentence might have answered your first sentence. If it was something that improved longevity, efficiency, or performance I think someone at some point here would have given it a go. But other than creating potential future oil leaks the desire to have a additional oil cooler escapes me but hey, it might be a fun project. My thought is that if you are driving your Mirage so hard that your oil temps are excessive and breaking down the effectiveness of your oil then my thought is "change the vehicle you are driving".
    That's what I meant to say. Or maybe put icecubes in the engine?
    But.........When I see someone go coo coo for cocoa puffs on here it's hard to resist.
    Maybe I'm the only one that's highly entertained by thin skinned people flying off the handle? Guess I should take that sensitivity and bullying course again.
    Last edited by Fummins; 08-19-2019 at 08:42 PM.
    Mirage videos:

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    This.

Attached Images Attached Images  

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtomicPunk For This Useful Post:

Fummins (08-20-2019),inuvik (08-19-2019)