Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oil filter sandwich adapter

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydaredevil View Post
    Cucks! Cucks everywhere. An 6,8 OR 10 SIMPLE ****ING QUESTION! I DONT CARE HOW AN, YOUR WIFES CAD ***** IS. wtf are you pricks on? You could of said AN 8. go for it. but no. gotta be pricks about everything. Oh..... im getting 1 mpg less. lets put a ****ing plastic plate over the front of the car! No wonder the Asiacom hates your ****ing guts
    Nice knowing ya. Don't think the admin will let you stay for long. Also I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say.

Thanks for the laugh though!

Last edited by nickels; 08-19-2019 at 10:21 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 43.5 mpg (US) ... 18.5 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 52.2 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nickels For This Useful Post:

Fummins (08-20-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Seriously. Where is Eggman? Asleep with the 2 guards that were watching Epstein? Climate Change Rumble 2019 was shut down way faster than this thread!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,785 Times in 2,104 Posts
    jerseydaredevil is alright - they just didn't get the answers they were looking for.

Who knows - there might be something there. For example, if this heat exchanger works for cooling maybe it could be arranged to help get the engine up to operating temperature quicker and in turn help with efficiency.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydaredevil View Post
    **** this forum! full of condescending pricks. Exept TOPFuel. Thanks for the info.
    Just for the record, I sort of like all the "condescending pricks" on this forum! I hate to rank them all, but some are better at it than others. I enjoy watching/reading Fummins stir the pot, too! He'll probably out live all of us, because of that.

I totally get what you mean about Top_Fuel. He's one of my favorite members, too! Whether it's an upgrade to 15" wheels, adding an engine block heater, or TPMS options, he's the man! Seriously, he's great! Then again, I also like Scotty Kilmer!

Obviously, no one had a really good answer to original question. Not sure that makes everyone lame, but it surely wasn't what you were looking for. I think that could have been said a little better, but that's just my opinion. The world is full of imperfect people, & I put myself at the top of that list. I don't really care to be around those, who don't see themselves on that same list.

I learned something today. If you don't spell out your words completely, almost anything can be said. I am bit disappointed in that. I expected a little better. I'm glad this wasn't my first day visiting the forum. If you are one of those people, please don't judge this forum by this thread.

Tomorrow is a new day!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Fummins (08-21-2019),Top_Fuel (08-21-2019)

Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,785 Times in 2,104 Posts
    I think Beetlejuice was Michael Keaton's best role.

The Batman films seem to be an actor's career killer. Look what it did to Val Kilmer. At least he gave us Doc Holliday.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)