Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is there an easy way to turn of TMPS warning light permanently?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Fuel View Post
    Is that what this icon is below? I never noticed that until you mentioned it...
    I just looked at mine, even with a US cluster in MPH, it has the same 120km/h indicator there. I guess that is what the speed warning option in ETACS decoder is for.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,713 Times in 2,124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DimensionTheory View Post
    I just looked at mine, even with a US cluster in MPH, it has the same 120km/h indicator there. I guess that is what the speed warning option in ETACS decoder is for.
    If you look closely @ TopFuel's post #26, you can see it, too!

It appear many features exist on these world-wide cars. Canadians have DRL (daytime running lights) enabled, & we have TPMS for example.

Yeah but someone here enabled cruise on their Mirage and found the indicator on the cluster doesn't work because there was no led on the circuit board. There might be more to it than just enabling it in the etacs?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

Top_Fuel (09-23-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Yeah but someone here enabled cruise on their Mirage and found the indicator on the cluster doesn't work because there was no led on the circuit board. There might be more to it than just enabling it in the etacs?
    Possibly a 2014 that didn't come with the stalk?

I'd love to attempt to add it but unless I can get all the parts rounded up for under $50ish, it wouldn't be worth it, I'd never get much chance to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by DimensionTheory View Post
    Possibly a 2014 that didn't come with the stalk?

I'd love to attempt to add it but unless I can get all the parts rounded up for under $50ish, it wouldn't be worth it, I'd never get much chance to use it.
    If you have a car with 'factory' blue tooth controls on the wheel, not dealer added on buttons on the dash, then you can just add the buttons on the wheel, add a switch(if different) and enable it in etacs.
    The guy who found the led was missing only posted about it in the last week or so but I gave up trying to find the thread. He was from Canada, is all I remember.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I ordered a Mini-VCI cable from Amazon last night.

Cover me, I'm goin' in!
    Simplify and add lightness.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Loren For This Useful Post:

Fummins (09-24-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,540 Times in 1,473 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loren View Post
    I ordered a Mini-VCI cable from Amazon last night.
    Great! If you are able to duplicate this, be sure to take some screen shots along the way so we know exactly how to duplicate it.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I'll probably mess around and dig deeper into the program more this weekend, if the weather cooperates. It's kind of a hassle running a cat5 cable out to my car from my house lol. But I'll start a new a thread or add to an existing one that's on topic with any features, pictures, what does/doesn't work (as far as the ones I'm comfortable altering...). Also sorry for partially thread jacking.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DimensionTheory For This Useful Post:

Top_Fuel (09-26-2019)

I was able to enable front and rear fog lights with my scanner. At least the lights on the cluster would come on, not sure about any of the wiring getting power, probably need to add a relay somewhere and not sure if the wiring is even run for the rear fogs. I doubt it. Sorry for continuing the thread derailment. Again.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

Eggman (09-26-2019)