Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2015 Mirage, multiple dash lights just came on...

Yeah, I'm sure trying different washer fluid would cause similar problems to this one. I'm gonna have to say coincidence or maybe he has one of those wifi dongle tracker things like that other guy that got mad and never came back? Never did get a clear answer on that one.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (10-01-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,716 Times in 2,125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure trying different washer fluid would cause similar problems to this one. I'm gonna have to say coincidence or maybe he has one of those wifi dongle tracker things like that other guy that got mad and never came back? Never did get a clear answer on that one.
    If the dash lights don't come back on, you have to assume it may have been the headlights. I suppose he could try the Xtravision ones again & see if it happens again, too?

Speaking of washer fluid & any new Mirage owners living in northern climate - use up or pump out your factory washer fluid before cold weather hits. My washer fluid froze up pretty good, and I went without until it thawed out again. It must come pretty diluted from the factory.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 Times in 2,131 Posts
    I thought the suggestions to check a wheel speed sensor were valid points. Fummins, didn't you have a bad rear axle wiring connector problem?

Well, not you.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)