Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: High pitched squeal noise from front wheel?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Fummins,

Since when has that ever stopped you?! You goin' soft on us?

Hell no! I've got more deserving thing's to hurl sarcastic comments to. Like the tranny at my kids daycare that decided it's a great idea to explain to the kids how it's trying to become a guy. It's sad being a straight white family guy these days
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (10-01-2019)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Yaaaay I finally helped someone on here! Excited! I use a regular old tire iron for my nuts.
    There are SO many reasons why that is an absolutely horrendous idea. The first of which is that you can buy a torque wrench for like... $40 if you go name brand.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 43.5 mpg (US) ... 18.5 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 52.2 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Hell no! I've got more deserving thing's to hurl sarcastic comments to. Like the tranny at my kids daycare that decided it's a great idea to explain to the kids how it's trying to become a guy. It's sad being a straight white family guy these days

You said it, brother. Keep the faith: you only lose the culture war if you refuse to fight. At least you can come here, where the tranny's are continuously variable.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AtomicPunk For This Useful Post:

Fummins (10-02-2019)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Im shocked the PC ban hammer hasnt come down on this yet lol. I got an account suspension threat for my memes. I guess you just got so much clout on here your untouchable Fummy, as you should be, considering all your intel over the years.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk Diggler For This Useful Post:

AtomicPunk (10-02-2019)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nickels View Post
    There are SO many reasons why that is an absolutely horrendous idea. The first of which is that you can buy a torque wrench for like... $40 if you go name brand.
    If Im putting a spare on the side of the road, the tire iron will do in a pinch. Anything else a shop is handling it for me. I dont have the space for tools in my apartment unfortunately. Maybe when we put a down payment on a home.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dirk Diggler For This Useful Post:

Eggman (10-02-2019),Fummins (10-03-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Im shocked the PC ban hammer hasnt come down on this yet lol. I got an account suspension threat for my memes. I guess you just got so much clout on here your untouchable Fummy, as you should be, considering all your intel over the years.
    No, I get in trouble sometimes too

Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)