3.8 for the drive in today. Slightly slower averages, more extreme EOC for sure.

The trip gauge reads properly IF you keep the key cycled to "on". On my longest drop on the drive, I was at 4.3l/100. I hit the clutch until revs almost hit idle (right before idle throttle kicks in), then cycle the key off for 1 second and back to on. As I coasted down the hill for a few minutes I got three updates on the economy gauge. 4.0, 3.7, 3.5, then shortly after I bump started, it kicked to 3.4. Then of course I climbed back out of the valley and saw 4.0 on the other top side.

I believe, and have noticed on fill ups, that the economy gauge stays 1% under whether I drive normally or do a lot of P&G, or do a crapload on EOC in the area hills.

IF YOU LEAVE THE KEY SET TO OFF OR ACCESSORY, not only do you risk your steering locking, and you don't have signals, but it will NOT calculate economy drop for that section.

Feel free to dispute, because I wasn't aware people thought it didn't record. Mine is a 2018.