Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Engine code P0137 (Oxygen Sensor Circuit Low Voltage)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,786 Times in 2,105 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fc321 View Post
    I cleared the code using Torque Lite (android app)

I drove the car 2 times today and so far the check engine light has not returned. I will update the thread if the problem returns.

But so far the good advice I received here is working.
    Hey fc321 any updates?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    Hey fc321 any updates?
    The code never returned. I think it must have been a one-time fluke. Glad I listened to you guys to just clear the code. Else I would have brought to Dealer who would have done exact same thing and maybe tried to charge me for something else. Im actually happy that this car has never visited the Dealership other than the one time they had the airbag programming recall.

My dealership has Hyundai/Mitsubishi/Subaru/GMC so that makes me skeptical if the technicians there are actually Mitsubishi Experts. I do my own maintenance at home thanks to this good forum and wealth of information.
    2015 Mirage DE 5 speed Manual - 30k miles

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 44.9 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fc321 For This Useful Post:

Eggman (10-06-2019),Top_Fuel (10-06-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by fc321 View Post
    The code never returned. I think it must have been a one-time fluke. Glad I listened to you guys to just clear the code. Else I would have brought to Dealer who would have done exact same thing and maybe tried to charge me for something else. Im actually happy that this car has never visited the Dealership other than the one time they had the airbag programming recall.

My dealership has Hyundai/Mitsubishi/Subaru/GMC so that makes me skeptical if the technicians there are actually Mitsubishi Experts. I do my own maintenance at home thanks to this good forum and wealth of information.
    Our local Mitsubishi dealers are only Mitsubishi dealers. I've yet to meet an actual Mitsubishi expert that works at our nearest Mitsubishi dealer. I'm more likely to find Bigfoot riding a unicorn or win the lottery. The techs I've talked to just call the Mitsu tech line and follow their flow chart. No thinking or skill required there. That's where I'm applying when I completely loose my memory and go stop giving a crap about doing a good job lol.

Ps, glad the light is out for you.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

2016 Versa (01-28-2022),Dirk Diggler (10-08-2019),MetroMPG (01-24-2022)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Our local Mitsubishi dealers are only Mitsubishi dealers. I've yet to meet an actual Mitsubishi expert that works at our nearest Mitsubishi dealer. I'm more likely to find Bigfoot riding a unicorn or win the lottery. The techs I've talked to just call the Mitsu tech line and follow their flow chart. No thinking or skill required there. That's where I'm applying when I completely loose my memory and go stop giving a crap about doing a good job lol.

Ps, glad the light is out for you.
    hahaha your too much Fummy! I laugh any harder and Im going to shart myself!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    LoL @Fummins!! Made me spit out my breakfast tea when I read that.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 44.9 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    The code came back today (2.5 years later).

And I have been getting my gasoline at same Chevron station for the past 2 months, no changes in gasoline station

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I reset it that same night that I made the post on 01/19 and it has not returned. Weird, this issue seems to apply to my car only.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fc321 For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (01-24-2022)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I have had this 2 times and cleared it. All i did was read somewhere about a loose cable or connector. played with the cable and it went away. have not seen that error in months. as SK would say all that does is heat up the oxygen sensor and something you can live with. that has come and gone and funny fact it occurred in summer. so check the cable and connectors, maybe dirty.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    im at 35K miles. Second owner.