Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mirage G4 review (going to make a video)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,684 Times in 2,103 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Mullet View Post
    I figured 30K was way too soon and opted for a 60K service. Ordered Redline 75W80 GL4 for it on Amazon. So far the shifting has actually been getting smoother. For the hell of it, I decided to ad .3 quarts of Lucas heavy duty oil stabilizer with 3 quarts of the usual 0w20 engine oil this oil change. The last two cold engine starts there has been no engine clatter so far on cold start. We will see how long this works.
    Thanks for the input. I already have the Redline MTL that I got through Amazon, too.

Keep us updated on what Lucas does as time goes on!

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Mullet View Post
    I figured 30K was way too soon and opted for a 60K service. Ordered Redline 75W80 GL4 for it on Amazon. So far the shifting has actually been getting smoother. For the hell of it, I decided to ad .3 quarts of Lucas heavy duty oil stabilizer with 3 quarts of the usual 0w20 engine oil this oil change. The last two cold engine starts there has been no engine clatter so far on cold start. We will see how long this works.
    Hey man, check your comments on your good new Mirage review! Comedic gold my friend and yes you do need to do a hair review on that fantastic mullet. How you style that thang? Business up front, party in the rear baby yeah!