Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Problem: Small Evap Leak!

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    This is a copy of a post from our friend at the Mirage Forum, newagetomboy. Thanks for the post. So more than 1 Mirage have had evap leak issues, and around the same mileage.

Quote Originally Posted by newagetomboy View Post
    Hmmm they said the light is off but if it comes back on bring it back. 2015 81,432 miles. I bought it at 15,000 miles.

Source: https://mirageforum.com/forum/showth...e-today/page89

Drove for a hour stuck in traffic to Michaud Mitsubishi after work. The service manager making me sign a $99 diagnostic fee. eVap code that they can't get to today. I will be back on my day off in the morning Monday or Tuesday. I want to know why they're charging me after the last time I was here he said if the check engine light comes on bring it back?
    Hmmm they said the light is off but if it comes back on bring it back. 2015 81,432 miles. I bought it at 15,000 miles.

Last edited by Eggman; 09-12-2020 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Included quotes from newagetomboy

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)