Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Mini Imola wheels in the Cleveland Area

  1. #1
    Senior Member Top_Fuel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    2,065
    Thanks
    1,160
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 720 Posts

    Mini Imola wheels in the Cleveland Area

    $100...but you only get 3 wheels. I see single wheels on eBay fairly often.

    Name:  imola.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  81.2 KB

    https://cleveland.craigslist.org/wto...984718787.html


        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 51.7 mpg (US) ... 22.0 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.1 mpg (Imp)


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Top_Fuel For This Useful Post:

    Daox (10-25-2019)

  3. #2
    Senior Member Wallythacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Niagara region
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    1,125
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 246 Times in 193 Posts
    I know of a set within reasonable driving distance to me. All 4 , supposed to be in very good condition. $100.

    I might road trip on Sunday to pick them up.

    Ahhhh, I have to organize my garage. It's a car and half wide x 2 cars long (1 Mirage and something else mid-size, not 2 Eldorados.)

    And I can't find the space in there to store a mouse fart. I'm not going to store alloys or any other car parts in my living room. Lol
    Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

    Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)


  4. #3
    Moderator Eggman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio ☃
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    7,106
    Thanks
    3,357
    Thanked 1,792 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallythacker View Post
    I know of a set within reasonable driving distance to me. All 4 , supposed to be in very good condition. $100.

    I might road trip on Sunday to pick them up.

    Ahhhh, I have to organize my garage. It's a car and half wide x 2 cars long (1 Mirage and something else mid-size, not 2 Eldorados.)

    And I can't find the space in there to store a mouse fart. I'm not going to store alloys or any other car parts in my living room. Lol
    Where? With the exchange rate, it sounds like a real bargain.
    Welcome to MirageForum.com | Mitsubishi Is Not Dead Yet

    Forum Rules | Forum FAQ | Basic BBCode


    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Eggman is right

        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.8 mpg (US) ... 21.2 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.8 mpg (Imp)


  5. #4
    Senior Member Wallythacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Niagara region
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    1,125
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 246 Times in 193 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    Where? With the exchange rate, it sounds like a real bargain.
    They're in our cottage country. If I get these things that will have to be it for my acquisitions of Mirage goodies for some time.


    Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

    Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •