Thread: Soundstream VRN-65HB Android Auto Double Din Touch Screen Stereo w/ Mirage harness

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Soundstream VRN-65HB Android Auto Double Din Touch Screen Stereo w/ Mirage harness

Hi all,

I'm selling this stereo. It's setup for use in a 13-17 Mirage, the only reason for upgrade is that an OEM one was located. Mirage harness is soldered. You will need to purchase the dash adapter, they're pretty inexpensive.

Some BS from the manufacturer: Features include favorites list, programmable home destination, destination fuel estimates, multi-lingual, multi-gender voices, speed limit warnings, and more! VRN-65HB also includes MHL MobileLink X2 mobile device integration, enabling complete control of your smartphones and tablets. Conveniently launch any application, post social media updates, or play your own videos and all other content on your mobile device. Your smart device display is mirrored to the head units larger LCD screen via USB, and all commands are sent via Bluetooth 3.0 connection. MHL MobileLink X2 ensures safe, hands-free operation of your smart device without the distractions of locating & handling a device.

My opinion: It's ok, it works and its better than the stock non-touch screen stereo. The Android Auto/Mirroring feature works well and overall the unit works fine, it just has a cheap looking interface imo.

Does not include GPS Antenna, but if you're using android auto/mirroring it's not needed anyways. The Mic being located in the screen makes me happy, as I hate seeing microphones located in random places.

Name:  IMG_20191024_235916.jpg
Views: 619
Size:  54.1 KB

Name:  IMG_20191024_235904.jpg
Views: 580
Size:  62.6 KB

Name:  IMG_20191024_235912.jpg
Views: 580
Size:  61.8 KB

Country
    United States
    Thanks