Thread: Have you driven a VW Up/Citigo/Mii? How does it compare to the Mirage/Space Star?

Have you driven a VW Up/Citigo/Mii? How does it compare to the Mirage/Space Star?

In a lot of reviews where the Mirage / Space Star is up against the VW Up (ha! -- see what I did there? ), the Up often wins out.

(Note: the Up has badge-engineered nearly identical siblings in the Skoda Citigo and Seat Mii.)

We don't get the Up in North America, so I'm curious to know what your thoughts are if you've driven one of the triplets, compared to the Mirage.

I do know it's available with a 1.0L triple, like the Mirage, but it's a bit smaller (if not lighter). Reviewers seem to prefer its interior, and its handling characteristics over the Mirage's.

I owned a whole bunch of Mk1 and Mk2 Golfs (Rabbits) back in the day, and I'm sure VW hasn't forgotten how to make a basic, small car fun to drive.

Attached Images Attached Images  

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)