Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All weather mats

Country
    United States
    Thanks

All weather mats

Anyone have the mitsubishi all weather mats for Mirage? I'd like to know if they cover the dead pedal; weathertech mats do, but they are PRICEY. Can't tell from the picture on mitsubishiparts.com. Thanks in advance!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,849 Times in 1,102 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicPunk View Post
    Anyone have the mitsubishi all weather mats for Mirage? I'd like to know if they cover the dead pedal; weathertech mats do, but they are PRICEY. Can't tell from the picture on mitsubishiparts.com. Thanks in advance!
    I don't believe they cover the dead pedal, but Weathertechs only cover about half of it. I highly recommend the Weathertechs, though.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cobrajet For This Useful Post:

AtomicPunk (11-01-2019)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Yea I looked into weathertech mats myself, and they are pricey. Worth it maybe. I think quality is a form of thrift, so you get what you pay for.

My worn-out original driver's side mat has a quarter-sized hole in the middle of it. 2014 car so what can you expect.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dspace9 For This Useful Post:

AtomicPunk (11-01-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,820 Times in 2,126 Posts
    I have the Weathertechs and they work great. I agree that they are overpriced, but until there is some competition, they have a virtual monopoly. I'm not sure where you are in Ohio AtomicPunk, but I'd recommend that you forego the deliberation, get the Weathertechs, and not worry about it again.

Paying for them only hurts once.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eggman For This Useful Post:

AtomicPunk (11-01-2019),dspace9 (11-01-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobrajet View Post
    I don't believe they cover the dead pedal, but Weathertechs only cover about half of it. I highly recommend the Weathertechs, though.

Weathertech it is! Thanks, everyone. I'm not a miser by any stretch, but I do like the best value I can get. I think coverage of half the dead pedal will work; I notice the carpet on it is worn a little from previous owner and myself. Sometimes my size 11.5 foot rubs the edge on the way to the clutch pedal...

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,849 Times in 1,102 Posts
    Weathertech it is! Thanks, everyone. I'm not a miser by any stretch, but I do like the best value I can get. I think coverage of half the dead pedal will work; I notice the carpet on it is worn a little from previous owner and myself. Sometimes my size 11.5 foot rubs the edge on the way to the clutch pedal...
    You will be happy with them. I put Weathertechs in my car when it had a couple thousand miles on it, and now at 130,000 they are still in great shape. I get in and out of my car about 50-100 times a day wearing heavy boots, five days a week, usually in wet conditions, and these mats have held up very well. The driver's mat shows some surface wear, but it is nowhere near needing to be replaced.

If they can take that much abuse, they can take anything. When they get nasty I just take them out, spray them off, and put them back in.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cobrajet For This Useful Post:

AtomicPunk (11-01-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    If only Husky Liner made mats for the Mirage. They blow Weather tech out of the water in coverage (in my opinion anyway) and have the nubs so they don't slide around at all.
    -Karl B. No Mirages currently...

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 Times in 2,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge Aries K View Post
    If only Husky Liner made mats for the Mirage. They blow Weather tech out of the water in coverage (in my opinion anyway) and have the nubs so they don't slide around at all.
    I bought WeatherTech for my Mirage & Forester at the same time. They fit perfectly, & there's no sliding around. Excellent product! I expect to pay more for a custom made item.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I have WeatherTech mats in my Outlander Sport and my Mirage, too! But I'm just griping that Husky Liner hasn't supported almost any Mitsubishi's... that's what I have in my Tacoma and had in my Corolla... they are custom made to the vehicles as well but cover a lot more area and are a bit of a thicker material.
    -Karl B. No Mirages currently...

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    I got china deep dish mats and they do their job excellently