Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage Limited Edition

Country
    Switzerland
    Thanks

2019 Mitsubishi Mirage Limited Edition

Maybe you saw it already, nice video around an inside of the limited edition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-YbRzPptgE

2. The Following User Says Thank You to maendu For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (11-07-2019)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Oh please dear Dog, don't let Mitsubishi start using the "Limited Edition" moniker on any of their cars.

Every car ever made, by the nature of the industry is a "limited edition" model.
    Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I'm too late to the party I see. Ugh.

But $370/month to finance!!!!! WTH? I was always quoted $150-$180 or so to finance when I asked.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallythacker View Post
    Oh please dear Dog, don't let Mitsubishi start using the "Limited Edition" moniker on any of their cars.

Every car ever made, by the nature of the industry is a "limited edition" model.
    Worse, is that Mitsubishi has a "GT" model on pretty much every car they sell. Which Mitsubishi is a true "Gran Turismo"?! None!

I saw one of these Limited Edition Mirage's last week at the dealership. Looks cool, I love the black roof.
    The red plastic accents in the interior, not my thing.

Name:  19 mirage limited ed.jpg
Views: 833
Size:  54.6 KB

Fummins and Wallythacker: I am not sure if those 350 dollar payments are really accurate. I think if you spread a 2019 Mirage's payments to 84 Months like i did, it's still prolly like 225 a month.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

370/month was for a stripper edition over 36 months at 0%. Over 84 months it shows as $164/month at .99%. Tack on another chunk because Ontario tax. Plus another chunk for dealer garbage unless you can find one that doesn't include a bunch of extra crap (winter package, dealer fees, 3rd party stickers on every body panel that are supposed to prevent theft) and say "it's included in the price"

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    370/month was for a stripper edition over 36 months at 0%. Over 84 months it shows as $164/month at .99%. Tack on another chunk because Ontario tax. Plus another chunk for dealer garbage unless you can find one that doesn't include a bunch of extra crap (winter package, dealer fees, 3rd party stickers on every body panel that are supposed to prevent theft) and say "it's included in the price"
    That's why when I bought my first year 2014 Mirage new, I bought the most bare-bones model.

I like my manual HVAC controls, my power windows up front, roll down windows in the back. Manual transmission was a must for me too. The car is light as a feather weight. Took 3-5 weeks for delivery, but I got the colour I wanted.

Yet, after going on 6 years of ownership, my Mitsubishi Mirage + dealer has been a bit of a lemon.

I think people should not buy a brand new, first year build of ANY car. You end up being the guinea pig for the Mitsubishi or Ford or what have you. A few years of a car being built, the kinks get worked out.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Ya, of course, 84 months is in the range I quoted. The only reason I didn't buy the brand new 2015 in the spring of 2017 (it was another weird Mirage stored somewhere then released for sale in Jan/17.) was because he was tacking on some stupid satellite based theft system for nearly a grand and trying to promote it as a factory option. I wan't buying any of that nonsense.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wallythacker For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (11-07-2019)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallythacker View Post
    because he was tacking on some stupid satellite based theft system for nearly a grand
    What? That is nonsense.

Wallythacher I think you're an airplane enthusiast and possibly a pilot. If you haven't already, you should look up the stealth Mitsubishi Shinshin jet on youtube

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    What? That is nonsense.

Wallythacher I think you're an airplane enthusiast and possibly a pilot. If you haven't already, you should look up the stealth Mitsubishi Shinshin jet on youtube
    Your're right on both counts. I'll look it up. i'm a fan of Mitsubishi aircraft right back to WWII. Mitsubishi make an excellent regional jet as well, due out in 2020. (partnered with Toyota/Subaru).

The X2 variant is really impressive. The specs are great, and it's very light for a modern fighter.