Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Washing

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    Normally in wintertime I try to power-wash my Mirage around once every 2 weeks. I like to keep a good good distance between the powerwasher and my car at all times.

Then day to day I have to clean out the snow around the wheel well by hand. And wow does the snow really build up good around in the wheel wellls of my Mirage.
    Oil the wheel wells. I haven't cleared mone yet this year, its lovely

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 43.5 mpg (US) ... 18.5 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 52.2 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    I wish they had something like that out here. The only monthly pass I could find was at a hand was place for $60/month. It usually costs me around $10 in most wand wash bays.
    Petro Canada has a 3 month pass in the area of $200 or so. It's not the cheapest by any means but it's the deluxe deal with wax, underbody spray, tire cleaning, the works. What I like about this pass is the fact it's not tied to a car. It's the card that matters and you can take your second car through, share the pass for $100 maybe with a friend and wash your car on alternate days.

In my case I could have gone with the petro pass again but my current place is so cost effective, I can do both my Mirages for 120 days for a total cost of $120 for the semi-deluxe wash. I don't get the carnuba was treatment but since I use Nufinsih I don't really need it.

Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)