Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Lamp/bulb sizes inventory

You are correct

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Im pretty sure the third brake light is a non-servicible led light.

Is there any chance we can add a row to the table detailing wheather or not the light is can bus connected and will give me issues if i go led?

Country
    Australia
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mohammad View Post
    Im pretty sure the third brake light is a non-servicible led light.

Is there any chance we can add a row to the table detailing wheather or not the light is can bus connected and will give me issues if i go led?
    I changed all four bulbs in the third brake light to leds and had no issues, apart from the two inner ones requiring extreme finger dexterity

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by skyblue View Post
    I changed all four bulbs in the third brake light to leds and had no issues, apart from the two inner ones requiring extreme finger dexterity
    If you look at post #3 here in the 4th photo it says that the third brake lamp should already contain LED bulbs. Did yours not? im confused

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Q: does the fog lights indicated in the first page table as 55w is per bulb or for both fog lights?

Im just asking because i'll be installing LED fogs which is 40w each so not sure if its 55w pair or per bulb/fog

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage GLS 1.2 manual: 3,108.4 mpg (US) ... 1,321.5 km/L ... 0.1 L/100 km ... 3,733.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsumi View Post
    Q: does the fog lights indicated in the first page table as 55w is per bulb or for both fog lights?

Im just asking because i'll be installing LED fogs which is 40w each so not sure if its 55w pair or per bulb/fog
    i believe its 55w each, you can check on Rockauto, just look at what wattage the recommended bulbs are.

Country
    Germany
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,158 Times in 670 Posts
    The cars without a rear spoiler have four 5W5 glass-socket bulbs in the third stop light,
    The cars with a rear spoiler have LED's

The European models have DRL's with 13W bulbs each. Since they are difficult to obtain and also quite expensive, there are LED "bulbs" in them now.
    Last edited by foama; 12-28-2021 at 02:04 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to foama For This Useful Post:

Fummins (12-28-2021)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by foama View Post
    The cars without a rear spoiler have four 5W5 glass-socket bulbs in the third stop light,
    The cars with a rear spoiler have LED's
    what is a rear spoiler?

Country
    Germany
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,158 Times in 670 Posts
    The rear spoiler is the horizontal mini awning thing above the rear window, but before the roof.

If there isn't already, there should be a thread that's just about the differences in these things across the different markets.
    Like all North American Mirages(from 2014):
    -have spoilers
    -have led third brake lights in the spoiler
    -have 4wheel abs, traction control and stability control
    -have 7? airbags
    -do not have a steering wheel lock. You can pull the key and spin the wheel.
    -(I'm not positive about this one)have a transponder key
    -have a spare tire
    -2017 and newer models have led tail/brake lights
    -come with 165/65r14 tires as standard. Some later models have 15" wheels on higher trim levels.
    -currently all mirages come with auto temp controls and ac. I don't know what year this happened.
    -all seem to have a fog and rear fog light switch on the turn signal arm? At least I believe this is the case for all N/A models
    -do not have a shelf above the glove box.
    -have latch anchors in the back seat(for car seat)
    -have the same size head rests front and back
    -only came with charcoal interiors(at least up to 2019 maybe later?)
    -have off-white headliners
    -some models have signal repeaters in the fenders and some have them in the mirrors.(I don't think I've seen on with signals in the mirrors in Canada though).
    -have the charcoal canister under the car below the spare tire
    -have a maf sensor
    -have 1.2L engines
    -do not have auto start/stop
    -2014 and 2015 have weird ratchet type rear brake adjusters 2017 and newer have traditional star wheel type.
    -2014 have the rear abs wires ran differently than 2015 and later models.(Edit:early 2014's are different, not sure about late 2014)
    -2014 has late and early model front abs sensors. One has a male end, one has a female end on the connector.
    -Do not have power folding mirrors
    -have orange side reflectors in the sides of the headlight housings
    -have an occupancy sensor in passenger seat(so the dash airbag doesn't go off if you put a kid or midget there).
    -Drivers seat has a sensor on the seat track that I assume has something to do with how the drivers airbag blows up. If you have the seat all the way forward maybe it won't punch you as hard as it would if the seat was all the way back? Maybe.

This could turn into a change across model years thread and derail pretty fast.
    Maybe someone more organized can move this somewhere that makes sense. I'm too lazy to start a new thread or look for one where this belongs.

Last edited by Fummins; 12-28-2021 at 08:15 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

foama (12-28-2021)