Thread: Hello from Miami, FL, USA

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Hello from Miami, FL, USA

Hey everyone,

I'm a current owner of the Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Sedan 2017 model. I m currently looking to fix a belt/pulley issue (I'm at 50k miles) and wish to start to modify the engine for more power, the suspension, tires, maybe strut braces, as well as the interior. I have the low stock model, and want to slowly put in fog lights, maybe the engine start button, buttons on the string wheel, install the touchscreen multimedia for the dash, etc. I want to modify nearly everything .

I bumped into this website after searching for a couple days on the internet for good mods. I love some of the modifications done on here and will stay in contact applying at least one mod every month... after my car repairs.

I wish to make a list of the modifications I want to make on the car, and have the community give me their input on them, if they are recommended or if I should consider something else. I don't know where I would post that list thou.......

Anyway, thank you so much, I'm very excited for the future of my car and the help this community can bring.

Many Thanks, Teshuah.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Teshuah For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (11-23-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshuah View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm a current owner of the Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Sedan 2017 model.
    Hello Teshuah and welcome to the fourm. Thanks for introducing yourself.

There are lots of threads here to browse for inspiration. Let us know if you have any questions in particular and we'll do our best to help out.

Have you looked at the stickie thread for links to various modifications?
    Mirage Modifications, Customizations, and DIY list

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggman For This Useful Post:

Daox (11-24-2019)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Welcome to the forum, Teshuah. Fog lights is something I might add on to my base ES Mirage myself one day. What is getting done on your Mirage right now?

My 2014 Mirage is one of those manual ES models with no A/C and roll-down windows in the back. But I feel there are many great features in every Mirage base to fully-loaded, like Mitsubishi has great traction control systems you don't even think about when driving the car.

I wouldn't mind upgrading to the Rockford Fosgate stereo, and getting interior blue LED lights. I like having an actual CD player like I have now, so perhaps I need to get a dual touchscreen/CD player system.

Cheers from Ontario, Canada. I was in Miami once when I was very young, and I want to visit again one day

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Business Up Front Johnny Mullet's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I am slowly modding mine. Aftermarket wheels, vent visors, fog lamp, and minor things so far.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Could you link the fog lights you got?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    Welcome to the site! Good luck with the modding and make sure to show us what you do!

Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)