The last few days have been quite windy at times in the Portland area. And my work has taken me home on 205, which has a large, uncovered bridge with 'Wind Gusts' signs at the beginning. What does this have to do with airplane turbulence? When I'm flying and we are experiencing a rather rough patch of turbulence, I imagine the Captain white knuckling it in the cockpit, fighting to keep the plane steady. Well, that's pretty much exactly what it felt like driving my 2100 something lb G4 over that bridge during our super windy times. I was white knuckling it, getting blown around like a kite. It felt like I was in an airplane during turbulence. I had to have looked like a drunk driver, getting tossed around the lanes. Thankfully it was mostly just during that bridge (even if it IS kinda long lol). I fully understand that same lightness helps me get my crazy amazing MPG, and that's something I get everyday while windy conditions aren't. But dang, I'm never gonna be like "oh I'll get use to my G4 in high wind conditions". Nope lol.