Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TSB: PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection)

I think I need to file a grievance or something. My feeling is hurted.
    I wonder if I can go on workers compensation now? I'm too distraught to work for a few years and stuff.

Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    I think I need to file a grievance or something. My feeling is hurted.
    I wonder if I can go on workers compensation now? I'm too distraught to work for a few years and stuff.

Just had a story on local news of them busting a guy collecting disability working full time for a lawn care company. Video showed him climbing up on the trailer, helping unload mowers and tools without an ounce of disability. I think punishment should be pay back all you collected. With interest.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AtomicPunk For This Useful Post:

Fummins (12-03-2019)

Damn, I better not try then hey?
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,786 Times in 2,105 Posts
    Weird. I guess tech is the new term for shlep? Gotta be politically correct now
    Maybe you mean Mechanically Correct.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicPunk View Post
    Just had a story on local news of them busting a guy collecting disability working full time for a lawn care company. Video showed him climbing up on the trailer, helping unload mowers and tools without an ounce of disability. I think punishment should be pay back all you collected. With interest.
    how about punishment should be, if they played the part of a disabled person we'll turn them into a disabled person.
    Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

That's funny right there!
    Mirage videos:

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Most dealers PDIs pay the tech around 1.2

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 43.5 mpg (US) ... 18.5 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 52.2 mpg (Imp)

Sounds about right, pull most of the wrapping off, make sure all the tires have different air pressures and send it out the door. Oh, and fill up the washer reservoir with watered down washer fluid.
    Mirage videos:

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Sounds about right, pull most of the wrapping off, make sure all the tires have different air pressures and send it out the door. Oh, and fill up the washer reservoir with watered down washer fluid.
    That's, not at all how we do it, but sure? Haha.

They go on a 10km test drive, all features are tested, fluids are topped up, the vehicle is looked over and then the keys go to sales. Any recalls that may be present are performed and if needed, parts are ordered and those recalls are done before sales gets the vehicle.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 43.5 mpg (US) ... 18.5 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 52.2 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    And we use washer fluid, not water.