Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: It was great knowing all of you!

I only saw them one time on my phone.
    This is turning into one long awkward goodbye thread.

Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

fc321 (12-06-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    Hey what happened to all the ads at the top of the page?

I miss them...

That's "Fummins-level" trolling right there!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    "Hey guys, the ads offended me so im going to stop visiting the forum.......

....Unless.....

Unless I have a problem with my car and need free advice from guys with more mechanical experience that me."

Is that the gist of the Original Post? That is how I interpreted it.
    2015 Mirage DE 5 speed Manual - 30k miles

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 44.9 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    If it wasn't for ublock + Disconnect + Ghostery there are a lot of sites I would never use. Sites like yahoo are the pits of bad intrusive LOUD advertising. Even beyond the ads most sites including this one have trackers running due to the ads. Currently I am blocking 7 trackers here. Turn off ublock and I start seeing personalized vehicle ads based on this site even though I have turned off personalized ads with google and run three blockers.

The privacy part I guess doesn't matter much but its still concerning...

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2019 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 38.8 mpg (US) ... 16.5 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.5 mpg (Imp)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mirageman38 For This Useful Post:

poorman1 (12-06-2019)

I'm more worried about the amazon echo dot thing in my living room and the talking google tablet thing in my kitchen. I put on my tinfoil hat when I get home . They'll never read my mind now!

I guess I could just unplug them?
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    I'm more worried about the amazon echo dot thing in my living room and the talking google tablet thing in my kitchen. I put on my tinfoil hat when I get home . They'll never read my mind now!
    You can joke about it but I will not put an Alexa in my house just due to the past security incidents. I don't care if the most interesting things they get is me talking to the cat. It's the principle of the matter.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2019 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 38.8 mpg (US) ... 16.5 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.5 mpg (Imp)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mirageman38 For This Useful Post:

poorman1 (12-06-2019)

I hear you. Here put this listening device in your house so we can direct more advertising towards you so you'll blow more money with crap you don't need. And whatever else they want to know. I'm not a fan of that stuff that can listen or see what's going on in my house. Everyone's gonna have their own Truman show. One of the most retarded things I see is people documenting their lives on youtube, the only thing dumber is the people watching them. "so today I took a big dump, I'll post a pic in the comments. Don't forget to like and share"
    Mirage videos:

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

poorman1 (12-06-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Yeah, the Mirage draws the unique perspectives don't it.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)