Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Stalling during acceleration just after start

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Not sure what the stalling was, that seems to not have come back. It may have been some kind of flooding issue.

The lights I had on the dash were like the ones I got after I put LED lights in. I knew this and (thought) I checked all the lights. Turns out it is hard to check the brake lights while alone. I was in a drive through line and the monitor was showing the rear of my car. I noticed only the top brake light was working... Put new bulbs in and all lights went out...

Soo... Yay... =/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dust2dust02 For This Useful Post:

Fummins (09-21-2021)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dust2dust02 View Post
    Not sure what the stalling was, that seems to not have come back. It may have been some kind of flooding issue.

The lights I had on the dash were like the ones I got after I put LED lights in. I knew this and (thought) I checked all the lights. Turns out it is hard to check the brake lights while alone. I was in a drive through line and the monitor was showing the rear of my car. I noticed only the top brake light was working... Put new bulbs in and all lights went out...

Soo... Yay... =/
    There's alot posted on here how finicky the electrical systems are in these cars. Id put a more powerful battery in and switch back to the halogens if possible.