Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calling all lurkers!

Quote Originally Posted by fc321 View Post
    Even when you are new and all you contribute are "my problems"......... you still leave behind posts witch others can search for in the future.
    Yeah... assuming they come back and post how "my problem" was ultimately solved!

We've had a few noobs sign up to ask for help (which they received in spades), but then never came back to say how they ultimately solved the problem. Pet peeve!

So, a cheerful note to THOSE types of lurkers: don't sign up!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Fummins (12-09-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Maybe a lot of the lurker traffic are members who are just reading. I always seem to get auto logged off after like 5 minutes, almost have to copy and paste to post anything longer than a few sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by MacClyver View Post
    Maybe a lot of the lurker traffic are members who are just reading. I always seem to get auto logged off after like 5 minutes, almost have to copy and paste to post anything longer than a few sentences.
    That used to happen to me too, until I clicked the remember me box while signing in. I think I have to sign in every time on my iphone if I'm in the "private" browser thing.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

MacClyver (12-10-2019)

Yeah, I don't think browser cookies work in private mode, so even if you check "remember me", it won't.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)