Thread: Aluminum trailer, light, good capacity, decent price. I'll assist you getting one:

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

Aluminum trailer, light, good capacity, decent price. I'll assist you getting one:

I decided to get one of these trailer while it's on sale with free shipping.

Name:  northern tool trailer.jpg
Views: 538
Size:  15.3 KB

Here's all the information: https://www.northerntool.com/shop/to...0342_200660342

For Canadians there's no choices at all for light trailers. You can't buy the parts and make one yourself for this kind of money. Recognizing this fact, I'm willing to help out other Ontario residents who would like to get this trailer but for whatever reasons can't get across the border to pick one up time to get the sale price and free shipping.

I live across the border from a parcel place which charges $3US/parcel for handling. There might be an oversize fee. IDK yet. This trailer ships in 2 boxes.

What I'm offering is to pick up the trailer for you from the parcel place, store it in my garage until you're ready to come and get it, within reason. Lol. You just pay the fees from the parcel place, the bridge toll and whatever fees Canadian customs charges to import it. I'll know that cost when I go to import my trailer sometime next week. There might not be any duty if I import it as trailer parts, which is technically what the two boxes are. It's not a trailer until it's assembled and registered with MOT Ontario.

It might still be cheaper to have me pick one up and have me ship it via Greycoach than it would be to have it shipped direct to you from America, or for you to drive to the falls to pick it up from me. All that can be worked out.

Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wallythacker For This Useful Post:

Marklovski (12-23-2019),MetroMPG (12-23-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Nice gesture good sir. I was eying that up awhile ago luckily I have a northern tool five min from my house.

Post pics and stuff when you get it assembled and behind the mirage.

I would recommend taking out the wheel bearings, cleaning them well and packing them with quality grease.

Chinese trailers are notorious for either having too little grease or poor quality grease or metal shavings in the bearings or a combo of the three. I did that to my harbor freight trailer and the stock grease was lacking and a joke.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pryme For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (12-23-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pryme View Post
    Nice gesture good sir.

I second that! It is a very nice gesture on your part!

Pryme's suggestions are good, too!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Pryme (12-23-2019)