Thread: Upgrading

Country
    Canada
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Upgrading

anyone have any idea on how much to get a few upgrading parts from the Philippines to Canada? If anyone has done it or knows how please let me know, been looking for the upgrades for awhile and they won’t send them directly from the parts place.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Hello mykaladoerksen and welcome to the forum. Hopefully a Canadian forum member will be by soon to help answer your questions.

In the meantime what vendors have you worked with or been interested in?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mykaladoerksen View Post
    anyone have any idea on how much to get a few upgrading parts from the Philippines to Canada? If anyone has done it or knows how please let me know, been looking for the upgrades for awhile and they won’t send them directly from the parts place.
    one option is asking someone you know who is travelling to/from the philippines. paying excess baggage on most airlines are much cheaper than shipping it. i paid like $65 for excess baggage when i asked a family member to bring my front lip to the US.

send a message to the store you want to buy your parts. they usually require a downpayment and takes about a week to make the product. majority of them usually dont take credit card as payment. they prefer cash. some of them can ship the parts you want but shipping is usually double the price of the product.