Quote Originally Posted by Pryme View Post
I think that's their plan. A lot of those absurd deliveries are actually profit for them. That's the charges you see, not the true delivery charges. They get you in with cheap prices but make money off those deliveries too
I totally agree with what you guys are saying about rockauto.com & their bogus shipping charges. It makes their pricing very deceptive, and I really don't care for that.

I use rockauto.com to look up part numbers from my recliner. They usually list a good variety of options/parts. I use their part numbers to shop around. If I can find a better deal @ Walmart, Auto Zone, Amazon or wherever, I buy from them instead.

These rear wiper blades for example - I started with rockauto.com, & I went from there. I can be in my recliner and see my Mirage takes a 12" rear wiper blade and Forester takes a 14" rear wiper blade. In the case of the Trico rear wiper blade, the company website confirmed it would be a factory fit for a Mirage.

Looking for a rear wiper blade that fits & having to run around from store to store would frustrate me. I've grown to love recliner shopping in recent years!