Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: O Fummins, Where Art Thou?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    The ads on this forum never cease to amaze me.
    I am thinking of adding a signature to all my posts just reminding that that any ads in my posts are from the website's advertising affiliate, not of my own- That may help less tech savvy (no offense) forum members who often can't tell the difference, understandably!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to highwire For This Useful Post:

AtomicPunk (01-16-2020)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Thanks Darin,

And Dirk, Alberta and most of Western Canada is not Liberal. Our pm despises Alberta.
    But with that said, I won't stoop to troll level and try to belittle others for voting differently than myself. At least I won't on the interwebs. Hard to believe I know....

And..... that's the beginning and end of my political whining. Everyone has their own and that's just great.
    Huh? Im confused. Im cracking jokes and your talking about Alberta? Did I miss something? lol

There I go not reading again. Thought there was mention of being liberal or something. My thought processor is frozzed up. Might take another week to fix. Need beer.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (01-16-2020)

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    Hey ya'll. I bailed for a little while. Obviously. I was spending an unhealthy amount of time on here. I wasn't irritated by mods, just that's clear. Needed a break, work and family come first. I don't want work knowing I was spending time on here so I wiped out pics. I'll fix it all eventually or hopefully make better threads with information without the random 20 pages of nothing.
    Oi Fummins, don't disappear again unless you have sought permission from the highest of high level. We need you chap.
    Your absence has been noticed but not forgiven...........yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Huh? Im confused. Im cracking jokes and your talking about Alberta? Did I miss something? lol
    Are we fighting now?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (01-16-2020)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Are we fighting now?
    You know I could never be mad at you pimpin' lol

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    There I go not reading again. Thought there was mention of being liberal or something. My thought processor is frozzed up. Might take another week to fix. Need beer.

Glad you're still here my friend. I don't like watching like minded members disappearing.
    Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Thanks Darin,

And Dirk, Alberta and most of Western Canada is not Liberal. Our pm despises Alberta.
    But with that said, I won't stoop to troll level and try to belittle others for voting differently than myself. At least I won't on the interwebs. Hard to believe I know....

And..... that's the beginning and end of my political whining. Everyone has their own and that's just great.
    Most of Eastern Canada is Conservative too. Keep in mind small-l and big L-Liberal are two different ideas, but they got the same word somehow.

Big L Liberal is like the Liberal Party of Canada, on every level of govt. Whereas small-l liberal is like what libertarianism is to most people.

My whole town in rural small town ontario is 99% Tory Blue every election. Myself I'm more libertarian than conservatiive, live and let live I say lol. Only problem with me is beer shades my perspective too much.
    Last edited by dspace9; 01-17-2020 at 08:00 AM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    Most of Eastern Canada is Conservative too. Keep in mind small-l and big L-Liberal are two different ideas, but they got the same word somehow.

Big L Liberal is like the Liberal Party of Canada, on every level of govt. Whereas small-l liberal is like what libertarianism is to most people.

My whole town in rural small town ontario is 99% Tory Blue every election. Myself I'm more libertarian than conservatiive, live and let live I say lol. Only problem with me is beer shades my perspective too much.
    Thats why you should stop drinking and embrace the herb. Your liver will thank you for it lol.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk Diggler For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (01-18-2020)

I'm all out. Good thing too, I accomplish nothing except get louder and think I'm funnier. The wife loves it! I've got tons of friends who smoke, I just fall asleep or puke most of the time.