Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: O Fummins, Where Art Thou?

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    I'm all out. Good thing too, I accomplish nothing except get louder and think I'm funnier. The wife loves it! I've got tons of friends who smoke, I just fall asleep or puke most of the time.
    Dont mix the two pleasures. My advice as a 20 year 420 vet, get up early on a day off, have a big cup of coffee, take 2 puffs (and thats it, stuff is crazy strong now) take a stroll through those gorgeous forests next summer, have some ear buds on listening to your fav tune. Great way to introduce yourself to that sweet sweet chiba.

"Skunk bud is proof God loves us." - Benjamin Franklin

Even 2 puffs is too much for some. I'm a lightweight. Start with 1!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Thats why you should stop drinking and embrace the herb. Your liver will thank you for it lol.
    I think herb is relatively harmless in small doses. As long as common-sense approach is taken. It's legal in Canada now eh. Most people agree that the legalization thing has been a flop, but I do think it's a move in the right direction.
    Last edited by dspace9; 01-18-2020 at 02:52 AM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    I think herb is relatively harmless in small doses. As long as common-sense approach is taken. It's legal in Canada now eh. Most people agree that the legalization thing has been a flop, but I do think it's a move in the right direction.
    A flop? Why? We're still locking people up here and ruining their furtures here in Georgia for imbibing.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    A flop? Why? We're still locking people up here and ruining their furtures here in Georgia for imbibing.
    Not a flop because of that. I'm super glad we don't lock people up for imbibing. I think that's one of the major screwy things about the USA in my eyes. It's like a moral judgment, and nobody harms another person for imbibing safely at home.

The roll-out of legalization was the flop. Brick and mortar stores seem to be in big cities only, and no options for the suburbs and rural parts. Online ordering was a big flop for the first 6 weeks, and then they had all these quality issues.

So the right direction, but the government's roll-out and current lack of stores is a flop.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    Not a flop because of that. I'm super glad we don't lock people up for imbibing. I think that's one of the major screwy things about the USA in my eyes. It's like a moral judgment, and nobody harms another person for imbibing safely at home.

The roll-out of legalization was the flop. Brick and mortar stores seem to be in big cities only, and no options for the suburbs and rural parts. Online ordering was a big flop for the first 6 weeks, and then they had all these quality issues.

So the right direction, but the government's roll-out and current lack of stores is a flop.
    Im sure with the millions of tax revenue flooding in Canada will have the online issue fixed soon.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Legalization is great. I think many people still take the illicit avenue, as legalization has made prices there bottom out nicely.

Government grass is so expensive. Another thing to mention now with legalization, you see these big greenhouse operations. With barbed wire all around. And the stinky smell when you drive by. How things change.