So here I am at it again with more weight reduction ideas once more. So today, I'm looking for the lightest wheels I can possibly get, and the smallest too for fun. I have the factory 14x4.5 inch steel wheels with low profile tires that come to 25 pounds. The tire sizes on them is 155/55/R14. The other ones are aftermarket that are aluminum that is 26 pounds each. The tire sizes on those are 165/65/R14.

Now what I'd love to find is something lighter and smaller than 14 inch, such as 13x4.5 inch wheel. I don't care if it is steel or aluminum just the weight is my goal here. I found a 13x4.5 inch steel wheels for a Geo Metro but the problem is that it won't fit due to the lug nut pattern being 4x114.3mm and the Mirage is 4x100mm. not being the right size so that won't work. Trailer tires, yeah I looked that up too. No go. Trailer tires are not safe for use on a car anyways, but I was still curious.

So, I thought, why not ask you all and maybe see if you would know anything that would work. This is just mainly for fun. Getting my car as light as I can is something I enjoy doing which is why I do this. Thanks! I always appreciate the responses.

So again, something lighter than the stock steel wheels and smaller than the Mirage.