Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Mirage wiring diagrams

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,821 Times in 2,127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by precisionxt View Post
    Am I reading this right that the 2017 and up has an external thermometer readout?...or did I overlook this option on the 2014/15?
    My 2015 does not have this, but I understand it can be enabled in ETACS. Later model years and other markets have reported having this outside temperature available on the Multi-Information Display.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    My '2013 has it.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Space Star Cleartec Intense 1.0 manual: 55.7 mpg (US) ... 23.7 km/L ... 4.2 L/100 km ... 66.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Vietnam
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Could you please share 2017 mirage wiring diagrams for us again. Now I really need them? Tks for your help

Country
    Vietnam
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Here are some wiring diagrams I grinched. I haven't looked up other years. I could probably get more if requested. Until I get my ip address locked out of the prodemand site.
    Hi Fummins, could you please share us the 2017 mirage wiring diagrams again. We really need them. Thank for your sharing

Give me a few days, I'll have to look for them again. I don't have access to the on-demand site atm. Which exact diagrams do you need?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 2,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by precisionxt View Post

Am I reading this right that the 2017 and up has an external thermometer readout?...or did I overlook this option on the 2014/15?
    This is quote from post #56 in the following thread -

"I have succesfully enabled cruise, ambient temperature, instant MPG, and fog lights using ETACS decoder and mini-VCI cable."

The following thread will show pics of what to look for on your Mirage. You may have it, but it's not enabled?

https://mirageforum.com/forum/showth...a-ETACS)/page6

I know my 2017 Mirage ES is not enabled for outside temperature, but I believe the sensor is there.

Country
    Indonesia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I know my 2017 Mirage ES is not enabled for outside temperature, but I believe the sensor is there.
    Mirage with Auto Climate has the sensor and You can activate it in ETACS. But one with manual AC don't, so You have to wire the sensor to meter cluster first.

Country
    Vietnam
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Give me a few days, I'll have to look for them again. I don't have access to the on-demand site atm. Which exact diagrams do you need?
    Thank for your support, at the moment I need diagram electrical wiring about door locking , mirror fold & adjust mirror movement,... . In addition, if you can for available please share for us full diagram, for future purpose. Many thank again

Country
    Indonesia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pandafool171 View Post
    Thank for your support, at the moment I need diagram electrical wiring about door locking , mirror fold & adjust mirror movement,... . In addition, if you can for available please share for us full diagram, for future purpose. Many thank again
    You can download them here
    And for power folding mirror here

Quote Originally Posted by pandafool171 View Post
    I'll probably have the power lock and mirror diagrams but I don't know if the folding mirror stuff will show up. That wasn't an option in North American Mirages. And....I'm not positive the schematics will be the same for other markets.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeYourSOUL View Post
    You can download them here
    And for power folding mirror here
    Some of the wiring is the same between 2015 and 2017 but there are a lot of changes than similarities. I'd highly recommend not attempting to use a 2015 schematic for a 2017 car unless they just didn't change anything between those years in your part of the world.

They made a lot of changes over here that you wouldn't know unless you tore a car apart. The power window switches are wired differently and will not interchange for example, different brake light switches, the list goes on.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)