Thread: New Mirage Owner from Central Ontario

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

New Mirage Owner from Central Ontario

Just picked up my very first Mirage, a used 2017 Black SEL (GT) and have to say so far I am very impressed. My wife has a 2017 RVR that we bought brand new and that is part of the reason I went for a Mirage when looking to replace my gas guzzling Dodge Ram.

Look forward to learning lots about my new "Minibishi" and learnign from the experts here.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,786 Times in 2,105 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xopt1js View Post
    Just picked up my very first Mirage, a used 2017 Black SEL (GT) and have to say so far I am very impressed. My wife has a 2017 RVR that we bought brand new and that is part of the reason I went for a Mirage when looking to replace my gas guzzling Dodge Ram.

Look forward to learning lots about my new "Minibishi" and learnign from the experts here.
    Hello xopt1js and welcome to the forum.

Is there anything in particular you are interested in learning about? For the most part, this generation Mirage is designed as a small, economy city car - affordable to purchase, affordable to operate, and reliable. If your goal is to keep your money rather than give it away on fuel, loans, etc. I think you'll be pleased with your purchase.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Welcome!

That's quite the change in vehicle. I'm guessing you won't be needing the Mirage for towing duty! (Although more than a couple of members here do pull very light duty trailers.)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    CVT or 5speed?

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    CVT or 5speed?
    CVT Mr. Diggler