Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Centre Console Light dimming/replace

I'd pick one of these that looks close, get the interchange and go hit up a pick a part yard. Or order a set from ebay or car-part.com.
    https://www.dormanproducts.com/gsear...rol+Light+Bulb
    Or pull the bulb out and take it to an electronics place. Myself, I'd ignore it. Dealing with the cables to get the controls out isn't worth the struggle, unless I had endless amounts of time and patience.

Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Myself, I'd ignore it. Dealing with the cables to get the controls out isn't worth the struggle, unless I had endless amounts of time and patience.
    Exactly, that is my plan. I wonder what the next thing will be with my Mirage?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Brake or license plate bulbs.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Brake or license plate bulbs.
    I have 129,000 kms on my Mirage, and I have done the front discs once. The drums are grinding at the back and I haven't replaced them. Depends on the weather.

Hopefully changing the rear licence plate bulb is an easy fix on my Mirage.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)