Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Breath of Fresh Air.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,785 Times in 2,104 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by itschad View Post
    Never heard of that so goggled again. Is this it?
    Yep, that's it. Like the Moke, I don't think it was designed for economy.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by itschad View Post
    I test drove a Suzuki Jimny about three years back for my shooting activities. First problem encountered when getting into the car, I closed the door and ended up in the passenger seat, no room. Upon driving it it was noisy and uncomfortable. I'm 6ft 1 inch 16.5 stone (231 ibs or 105 kg) Now I know how a whale would feel in a sardine can. I felt I was driving a kiddies bouncy castle. Got back to the dealership and he had the painkilling tablets all ready for me.
    Lol! That bad huh? Chad have you had a chance to ever fire an Enfield bolt action or a Webley revolver? I always thought those were handsome firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    That Moke reminds me of the world's nicest golf cart. Why do I want a new Suzuki Jimny now after seeing those pictures? lol
    I had a ghetto 1983 or 4 1.0l one once. Was close to the same size as my rzr.They were kinda cool in a way, had a divorced t-case so you could throw whatever 2wd engine/transmission combo in there relatively easy enough. I wanted to put a twin cam engine from a sidekick in it but that's as far as that dream went.Attachment 17010
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Lol! That bad huh? Chad have you had a chance to ever fire an Enfield bolt action or a Webley revolver? I always thought those were handsome firearms.
    Yes, at 15 I was in the ATC (Air Training Corps) we went from South London to somewhere in Surrey and we all shot Lee Enfield 303, real gun with live bullets, gun had attitude as for revolvers am unable to comment as it was highly illegal.

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Yes, that's the Slingshot. When it was introduced in 2014, a motorcycle license was required. That has been changing over time. I believe individual state laws vary on that one. 30 or more states allow a car license to operate one now. I know one person who owns two of them in my hometown, but he's a mechanic for the Polaris dealership.

Looks like a horrible cycle and terrible car to me. I would say poor man's convertible, but they aren't exactly cheap!
    I'm afraid it wouldn't float my boat. Hideous.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itschad For This Useful Post:

Eggman (02-04-2020),Mark (02-05-2020)