View Poll Results: What do you think of the Mirage's looks?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Looks good. I like it.

60 66.67%
  • It is fine, I'd drive it.

25 27.78%
  • It looks a bit dated.

3 3.33%
  • Ugly... just ugly.

2 2.22%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of the Mirage's looks / styling?

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    What I like about the styling is that it has style it doesn't look look like a box on wheels, nor does it have that jelly bean look going either. I think they design them that way to give the illusion of more interior space. Even my old versa had that look going, and in terms of extra interior space, how much of it is actually usable?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=cchataway;26752]Has anyone installed these tail lights yet?
    http://www.crazythegod.com/index.php...itsubishi-1380
    Please advise
    Carl[/QUOTE. I would make sure they are DOT approved first, then hope they come with a decent warranty. Other than that they look nice

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage es 1.2 manual: 43.7 mpg (US) ... 18.6 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 52.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Awesome!!!!!!! I'm on your Wife,s Side!!!!!! LOL you need to take care of you NEW toy!!!! I have mine Protected under my Garage port!!Name:  image.jpg
Views: 842
Size:  91.1 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Don't know why the pictures are up wright ? Sorry

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanks,,, I don't know why my pictures are turning upside down and sideways. Thanks for fixing my picture

Country
    Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cchataway View Post
    Jin, do you own a Mirage? The Mirage is a inexpensive car, and for a small hatchback it mirrors just about every other small hatchback in the rear area. It's sad you don't like the Mirage . . . I believe we all here at this forum do like our cars. We welcome you to our forum and hope you will someday come to like this car as much as we all do. Good Luck!
    Yea, i bought one regardless knowing its ugly at the back. My main reason to get a mirage is for the cost of running it, as before i owned a more expensive to run car which was an old old rav4.
    Ive got the 2015 top of the line cvt hatch in black, comes with cruise control.

I think you'll find that this poll is pointless seeing as its effected by bias, as this is a mirage forum and mostly find mirage enthusiasts here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    I think you'll find that this poll is pointless seeing as its effected by bias, as this is a mirage forum and mostly find mirage enthusiasts here.
    Well I'm one of the Mirage's biggest fans, and I don't like the styling. (I voted for "looks dated.")

I'm used to it now, of course, so I don't groan inside when I see one. Of course, I definitely appreciate the effort that went into the aerodynamic elements. But overall I'm not a fan of its looks compared to some other small cars out there.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I have a I phone
    hello from bluejellybean

Banned
    Country
    Canada
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    The longer I own and drive this car more it's looks grow on me. To me it has a sort of chippy snotty attitude that sets function above form and thumbs it's nose at the conspicuous consumption rampant in our society. I love that!
    Last edited by nternal1; 05-18-2015 at 01:56 AM.

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    I've never met a car with a .27 CD I didn't like. Found out today the rear windows go all the way down. It's been along time since I had a car that would do that.

Personally I think the Mirage COULD shake the US market up, with hybrid like fuel mileage. Sadly I guess you should expect reviews to be biased. Think of how badly it would make the hybrid manufacturers look IF the reviews were glaringly positive and half the price of a hybrid.

regards
    mech

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage de 1.2 manual: 55.7 mpg (US) ... 23.7 km/L ... 4.2 L/100 km ... 66.9 mpg (Imp)