Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody here from Alberta?

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Anybody here from Alberta?

The Pick n Pull by Alberta has a plasma purple Mirage with heated mirrors. Some dude on facebook was supposed to get them for me but then for whatever reason he doesn't have time now. Anybody on here willing to go grab those for me? Barring if they're even still there anymore... I believe it was at the Calgary location.

Last edited by Dodge Aries K; 02-27-2020 at 12:52 AM.
    -Karl B. No Mirages currently...

Alberta is kinda big. Calgary is 3 hrs from here, that’s a little far for me.
    Did any American mirages come with heated mirrors? What are you looking for in particular, heated painted mirrors- with or without signal light?
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    No USA bound Mirages have heated mirrors which is a crime. And I just need power and heated mirrors without signal lights. Black if possible, other colors fine as well.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Forgot to add, I don't mind if they have signal lights in them. Or if they're textured. Just as long as they're heated and power adjusting.

Lkq in Ponoka is showing a heated pair on car-part.com. I have no idea what they want but it might be easier than dealing with some sketchy face crack kid? But lkq will want way more than pick n pull prices.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I've seen a few on car-part but when I've emailed Canadian junkyards in the past they are unwilling to help because I'm in the USA. I was hoping to do this whole thing for $100 US or less but if I don't want to suffer adding pins and running the wiring through the mirror housing then I might have to get raped by LKQ... yuck.

That sucks, I've seen a few places not wanting to sell out of country. Cheapest I found so far are at lkq in Quebec at $100 a side. Plus shipping, tax, duty.
    Oddly enough I looked on ebay and found one for $67 and it's sold by lqk in quebec too. https://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-2015-M...650df4bed762a1
    Mirage videos:

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yeah I saw that one on eBay too. That's what I mean about LKQ sucking. They charge so much extra for things because they can and they usually pay horribly for cars.

I see.
    Mirage videos:

Crack cars?

Just for $hits I looked up what Mirages have been going for on Copart in Montreal. Looks like someone in Guatemala and another from Ghana has been driving prices up at those sales for years now. https://bids-history.com/search/?sor...&retail_value=
    And I looked up IL https://bids-history.com/search/?sor...&retail_value=
    Seems someone from guatemala is bidding out there too! Are these cars sold with bags of coke stashed in them or something?

Mirage videos: