Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: I might have out-cheaped the cheap! (Cheapest roadworthy used Mirage?)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge Aries K View Post
    Yes, that's right. My SE has them as well which is nice. I think it really classes up the spartan cabin.

Mad City Mitsubishi had a alignment sale on Facebook so I took part in that. While I hate their sales side, the service people are actually really nice. I mentioned to them the engine being clacky when cold and showed them a video of it. They called into techline and a new engine was approved and on the way. Because of the virus, it's unknown exactly when it will get replaced but it will eventually get replaced! I'm halfway tempted to buy a super low mileage trans from a wrecking yard and see if they'll put it in with the new engine haha.
    Dude my engine does the same ****. It sounds like an old truck engine. But since it's not cold anymore I don't have proof. I still have a warranty on my car tho.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Take it to Mad City and talk to Doug there. Explain to him what it's doing and he might be able to get it put through. Wouldn't hurt to ask him.
    -Karl B. No Mirages currently...

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge Aries K View Post
    Take it to Mad City and talk to Doug there. Explain to him what it's doing and he might be able to get it put through. Wouldn't hurt to ask him.
    What was the cause of your 1st engine failing?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WI_Mirage View Post
    I have a 2015 Mirage DE, and I'm thinking about installing aftermarket seat heaters. Would you recommend for me to skip this process? I don't want to mess with electrical **** if it won't work properly after.
    I found some cheap heated seat covers on wishdotcom that plug into the 12 volt outlet (I got an adaptor so I could plug in more than one) and they seem to work. They don't look great, but I care much less about that in the winter.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    The first engine had some piston slap and was ornery sometimes when you'd first start it. It still ran fine but a new engine was offered in the service campaign so I jumped on it.

-Karl B. No Mirages currently...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dodge Aries K For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (07-10-2020)