Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I wish they sold 2020 Mitsubishi L200 small Pickup Truck in Canada/USA

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge Aries K View Post
    Even though they say no, there are hitches for the mirage and with a stick I don't see why a small trailer would hurt it any.
    I have a hitch on mine and use it for carrying motorcycles in the trailer - no problems.

Skills: Cage fighting, computer chatting, making sweet moula

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage 1.2 manual: 38.0 mpg (US) ... 16.1 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    That's a big old truck, and would be good for hauling around classic cars. I just don't haul anything, and I hate moving, and helping people move. That's half the reason why I will never buy a truck.

I feel a very small trailer for my Mirage definitely wouldn't hurt anything, and would come in handy. However, there are drawbacks. Mostly don't need it, and anyways eventually I'm going to buy a riding lawnmower, and use that around town for stuff. Get a genuine accessories trailer for my economy level Deere rider.

It's a cliche, but it's true that hatchbacks are practical cars. I get a ton of stuff in my Mirage with the back seats folded down.

Last edited by dspace9; 03-06-2020 at 01:44 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)