Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cheap Dunlop Enasaves you've seen for sale?

Insurance in Ontario is too expensive. I only have coverage on one car at a time. Mirage gets parked and Miata comes out of storage in late July.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 55.3 mpg (US) ... 23.5 km/L ... 4.3 L/100 km ... 66.4 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Venezuela
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,478 Times in 2,347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Insurance in Ontario is too expensive. I only have coverage on one car at a time. Mirage gets parked and Miata comes out of storage in late July.
    What does it cost you for insurance if you don't mind me asking? Mine is around $900 a year(for just the Mirage) with just basic coverage, no collision or even comprehensive(fire,theft,vandalism). That's with a "multi-vehicle discount"(3 vehicles and a side by side) and having house insured with them as well, no accidents or tickets etc....The only thing I haven't done to try and lower my rate is use one of those driver tracking apps. I don't need a reason for my rates to increase.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

mohammad (06-22-2022)

OK, well it looks like Alberta is expensive too!

I've got the same coverage (basic liability only, no theft, fire, collision) and it's around $650 a year. But I'm an old man, so that probably helps me a bit. Surprisingly, the Miata is cheaper.

I also happen to live in one of the "cheapest" parts of the province for insurance.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 55.3 mpg (US) ... 23.5 km/L ... 4.3 L/100 km ... 66.4 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

mohammad (06-22-2022)