Thread: Hi from Ohio

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Hi from Ohio

Hi.... just bought a new Mirage cvt yesterday.... found the forum and now I’m here. This is my first Mitsubishi and hope to learn from you all. My car was a leftover 2018 that had only 30 miles on it.

Welcome!

We've had a few members pick up new 'leftover' Mirages like that. Hope you were happy with the deal.

What other cars were in contention? What sealed the deal?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 1,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ18CVT View Post
    Hi.... just bought a new Mirage cvt yesterday.... found the forum and now I’m here. This is my first Mitsubishi and hope to learn from you all. My car was a leftover 2018 that had only 30 miles on it.
    Welcome to the forum! Lots of good info and people here. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences with our favorite little car.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Welcome!

We've had a few members pick up new 'leftover' Mirages like that. Hope you were happy with the deal.

What other cars were in contention? What sealed the deal?
    None really.... it replaced the 2009 Hyundai Accent I bought new. I guess the auto group had a Mitsubishi store that closed... so the inventory went to their other shops they own. It’s an ES cvt with the color line package. I left the dealership and drove the 75 miles home and got 42.5 mpg. I was happy with the price at $10,900.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Hello TJ18CVT and welcome to the forum. Feel free to make a forum Garage entry as it's helpful to know what you got and what changes you've made to it:

Garage empty: add car

Mind if I ask what dealership you bought from? There was a Mitsubishi dealer in Bedford that went out of business when I bought mine, but that was back in 2016.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    Hello TJ18CVT and welcome to the forum. Feel free to make a forum Garage entry as it's helpful to know what you got and what changes you've made to it:

Garage empty: add car

Mind if I ask what dealership you bought from? There was a Mitsubishi dealer in Bedford that went out of business when I bought mine, but that was back in 2016.
    It was Brown Honda in Toledo. I’ll work on the garage entry soon.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TJ18CVT For This Useful Post:

Eggman (03-09-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    If your forum name is any indication, I'm going to guess that you have a Jeep Wrangler TJ?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Nah.... just initials.. but I’d love a wrangler!!!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I know the Toledo Complex provides a lot of jobs in the greater Toledo area. I'll probably be back there this summer for the Toledo Jeep Fest.