Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: R.I.P. Marsha!

Late to say: glad she's OK.

The king is dead! Long live the king!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,848 Times in 1,101 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobrajet View Post
    I can almost guarantee it will be SUNRISE ORANGE!
    Told ya! Everyone meet 'Pippi'!

I told her about this orange, manual 2019 ES, which was supposed to be at a dealership in Seattle. When she went, they said it was gone and tried to sell her a gray one. I told her there was an orange manual Mirage in Everett, which is about 30 miles north. She didn't want to hassle with it and was going to settle for gray, but I insisted she put her foot down and make them get her the orange one. They did.

Turns out it is the same car she went up to look at that was supposed to be in Seattle! Must have gone north in an inventory swap. Anyway, she loves it. Came from the factory with a center console and rear cargo mat.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cobrajet For This Useful Post:

Daox (03-20-2020),Eggman (03-20-2020),inuvik (03-20-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    Nice new wheels!
    Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobrajet View Post
    Told ya! Everyone meet 'Pippi'!

I told her about this orange, manual 2019 ES, which was supposed to be at a dealership in Seattle. When she went, they said it was gone and tried to sell her a gray one. I told her there was an orange manual Mirage in Everett, which is about 30 miles north. She didn't want to hassle with it and was going to settle for gray, but I insisted she put her foot down and make them get her the orange one. They did.

Turns out it is the same car she went up to look at that was supposed to be in Seattle! Must have gone north in an inventory swap. Anyway, she loves it. Came from the factory with a center console and rear cargo mat.
    Nice car! The 2019 ES come with some nice features these days. The addition of factory cruise in 2019 is especially nice. For a base model, they come nicely equipped!

It was nice of you to help her find the car in her 1st color choice, too! The orange looks great!